I am Piet Pieters and owner of Pieters.Solutions. Pieters.Solutions carries out projects in the area of smart cards, test management, public transport and telecommunications.
I have extensive experience in the fields of electronic transaction systems, test tools, test management, project management and telecommunications. I fulfilled various roles in this, such as Technical Project Coordinator, Test Manager, Consultant, Software Developer and Project Manager.
- Development of test suites for the certification of equipment and cards for the German public transport (VDV): NM- and SAM-cards, terminals, PE/VE, performance test suites.
- Involved in the development of the BoordComputer Taxi project in the Netherlands: smart card specifications, smart card user manual, certification test specifications and certification testing.
- Involved in the testing of smart cards and EOD-Factory at the Rotterdam public transport.
- Development of test suites for CCD, CPA and AAUI smart cards.
- Development of test suites for the German healthcard: simulators, functional test suites, personalisation validation test suites.
Managing implementation of Wide Area Networks
Consultancy for connectivity options for HW/SW. Consultancy for frame relay networks.
Design, implementation and testing of a terminal emulator.
Design, implementation and testing of software for PABX equipment.
Ingenieur / MSc
KvK number: 71151605
To get in contact with Pieters.Solutions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org